Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, as of Thursday, January 1st 2009, I am 40 years old. No biggie really. I look around and see everyone freaking out about aging. I figure you are really only as old as you feel and I figure I feel about 13 years old. I have discovered boys, but love creating and watching animation, climbing trees,
playing with toys and spending time with my horses and dogs.

I feel extremely fortunate to have a career where I can embrace the silly and absurd and still leave a positive mark on society. With all that is happening here in the state of New Mexico with the fast growing film industry and all its related sub-communities, i.e. animation, motion graphics and VFX, I am thrilled I have decided to call this state home.

I hope to document some of the exciting things happening here in New Mexico over the course of this blog and how I fit in to the grand scheme of it all.

Here's to an exciting and prosperous 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment